Look Here

Oct 5, 2011

HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY TRUFFLES



Look at these beauties,how expensive are they...i didn't pay a penny 'coz they came out of my kitchen and believe me everytime I go to my fridge I pop one in my mouth and the first bite bursts out with strawberries.....yummilicious"""""



INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 ¼ cups of chopped dark
  • 1/3 cup heavy cream
  • 1 tbsp strawberry jelly











METHOD:

  1. Heat the cream in a heavy pan just until bubbles form around the edges, do not boil
  2. Remove the pan from the heat
  3. Add the chocolate
  4. Stir the chocolate until it is melted and smooth.
  5. Cover tightly, allow to come to room temperature and then refrigerate for six hours.
  6. Scoop out the truffles with the melon scooper. ELSE Spread it into a chocolate mould just as i have done.
  7. Pipe strawberry jelly into the center.
  8. Keep refrigerated, tightly covered until about 30 minutes before serving
For more special dishes visit:http://nassignaturedishes.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HostGator promo hostgator coupon